Sterling Security Systems Limited are based in Tamworth, Staffordshire, Central UK. Since our formation in the mid 1980`s we have become the Midlands most progressive company in the Electronic Security industry.
Our company provides a comprehensive design, installation and maintenance service for a wide range of properties from private households to major industrial and commercial complexes.
Sterling Security Systems Ltd. offers modern, reliable and effective security solutions for the most demanding environments with the assurance of a professional support service provided by highly trained personnel.
Our services are available throughout the Midlands, primarily Staffordshire, West Midlands, Derbyshire and Warwickshire and we are able to offer police response within these constabularies. However our design and installation services are available Nationally.
Sterling Security Systems Limited are approved by the SSAIB.
SSAIB is a leading Certification Body offering a wide range of schemes for providers of electronic security, fire systems and guarding security services in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
Why choose us
A few reasons to consider us for your security requirements
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION From initial enquiry through to hand over of a completed installation our team of professionals offer a fast and efficient personal service with high regard to your complete satisfaction.
- Our staff are fully trained to the needs of the security industry and our installation engineers in particular carry the necessary trade qualifications and together with our design staff participate in regular training programmes to ensure up to date knowledge of the ever changing world of electronic security. This ensures your system is designed and installed for the future.
- We have many hundreds of local satisfied customers who can provide references to our good workmanship, trouble free systems and excellent after sales service.
- COMPLIANCE Our installations fully comply with the requirements of PD6662:2006/EN50131:2010 and any associated electrical installation work is installed and tested in full compliance with the 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations BS7671. On completion our hand over documentation will include an SSAIB Certificate of Conformity (See SSAIB) and an Electrical minor works certificate.
- QUALITY We ensure the highest quality equipment is utilised for our installations which is carefully selected from the latest "state of the art" technology and designed to comply with the relevant insurance company requirements and British and European Standards.
- CARE We pride ourselves on a neat and discreet installation and will do our utmost to ensure that, as in the majority of our installations, no cables are visible at all. There will be no damage to your decor and your premises will be left clean and tidy upon completion.
- EASE OF USE Our systems are "user friendly" however upon completion of the installation our commissioning engineer will give you a comprehensive demonstration of all aspects of the system and you will be provided with full operating instructions.
- PRICE As we purchase all of our equipment direct from the manufacturer we are able to offer very competitive prices and can tailor a suitable security system to suit your individual needs and available budget.
- OUR GUARANTEE Upon completion of the installation we offer you a comprehensive after sales service. Should any part of your system malfunction within the first twelve months the equipment will be speedily replaced at no cost to yourselves.
At the end of our warranty period an option is given to enter into a maintenance contract for a nominal fee, which will extend your existing guarantee (parts and labour) for a further twelve months including a full system service by our engineers.
- SUPPORT Our engineers are available on call 24 hours a day, as well as our telephone technical help-line.